Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #96

Hello Everyone,


                                                                   Valentiny Cards!

                                      Create a 3"x 3" card for Valentine's Day
As always, there needs to be Cricut cut on your project.

I created my 3 x 3 card out of craft card stock. I cut a heart out of the center of the card using MCT's heart stitched die and I also cut one out of cream CS for the inside of the card. I also used MCT's teeny tags greeting and die. (sweet friend) I then cut the cupid from the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge at 2.75 and layered the heart on top. I also cut out the scallop from the Accent Essentials Cart at .40. It was so much fun making this card.I also colored the arrow with a clear gelly roll pen and did some black stitch lines around the card along with distressing the edges with vintage photo. My pictures aren't the greatest but I am working on trying to take better ones.

Hope you enjoyed,

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. I love the big pink scallop on the bottom--great idea! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the Cupid cut over the heart!! And the pink really makes the card pop!! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    Lisa
    FCCB Design Team Member
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I love the use of the gel pen. The pink is a great addition to the card! Glad you joined FCCB.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart cut out and the Cupid! Lovely touch with the pink scallop border! Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Glenda
    http:glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.