Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Peachy Challenge 01 :: Pockets

Hello Everyone,

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE

Create a project with a pocket! 
Whether it folds, tucks, or hides a treat,
pockets are a fun way to add something extra!
Here is my entry
I cut out the heart box on the Tags Bags and Boxes Cricut Cartridge.I cut it in half (see picture below) and attached flaps to card to form a pocket. I stuck a treat in the pocket (sorry you can't see that in the picture).
The base of the card is 4.25 X 5.5. The brown CS was run through the large dots cuttlebug folder. I used the PKK-05 Happy Lashes face stamp for the heart. I finished it off with Emma's Teeny Tag Greeting and die.

 If you can see the dotted pencil lines are where I cut this in half.

 This is the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Awesome idea. I made up some treat containers out of these a couple of weeks ago and they are so cute. I would have never thought to trim it down for a pocket and yet it turned out PERFECT!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    What a CLEVER and FABULOUS project! I totally agree with Glora ~ I would never have thought about that either! i LOVE how big the face is and the printed paper! Aren't those teeny tags the best! just adds that perfect extra!

    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, This is a really great idea! I love it and it could be used for other TBB&M bags too! Super Clever!! I'm so happy that you created with us for this PKS challenge!!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - ADORABLE!!! What a great way to make a pocket card!!! I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute!! Love the papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.