Saturday, February 11, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Here are the details for this challenge:
*** This challenge is a BUG'S THEME CHALLENGE! Use any older cartridge of YOUR choice & create a project of YOUR choice using a "BUG" theme!

This is my entry:

I used the Walk in my Garden cricut cartridge, definitely an older cartridge. I cut the flower pot out at 3". I welded 2 together at the side. I did this to hold it together better. I made one of these cards years ago and remember I really like it. It was the first thing I thought of for Emma's challenge this week. I have a lot of different flowers so I decided to add some of my stash instead of making some like I usually do.  The flowers are from Prima.  I just layered some and added centers. I tied a bow with some sheer ribbon and also added a teeny tag die cut  and a greeting from teeny tag greetings all from MCT. On the tag I added a bumblebee and I also did some distressing on the flower pot. (sorry not a very good picture of it)

Now for the inside: I am not sure who I am going to give this to. Maybe I will use it for Mother's Day. Therefore, I have not stamped anything on the tag that pulls out from the pot.

Thanks,

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Love your blog/projects! I'm a new follower, please stop over to my blog anytime!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great card!! Love the removable pocket! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tammy ~ you used one of my favorite cartridges! I LOVE the flower pot pocket idea! The flowers are just perfect and the butterfly on the teeny tag fabulous idea! Great job! Thanks for joining us on MCT bug theme!

    Kim H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty! I just LOVE the dimension with the flowers and all. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.