Monday, March 5, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #101

Hello Everyone,

This week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog the challenge is Luck of the Irish.
Make a project using a shamrock or the color green.

Here is my card for your inspiration:
faith hope love luck
This is an Easel Card it is a 5.25 inch square card. The green and black paper was cut at 5" and it was made with my imagine. I used the black and white Teresa Collins Cartridge. (use this quite often) I cut the black scallop .80 with my gypsy, it is from Plantin Schoolbook. (it then fit the 5" background paper) I found the shamrock on the Paper Doll Dress up Cartridge. (there are some real gems on that cartridge-love it) The shamrock is cut at 4" and the small one is cut at 1". I used MCT Teeny tag die and greeting and tied on the stem of the shamrock. The cup was cut at 2" and found on Smiley Cards. I cut it out in white used copics, glossy accents and flower soft. I used some ribbon, rose and bling. (of course not a card without bling)

This picture shows the card sitting up like an easel. To make the easel card I took CS cut at 5.25 by 10.5 then I scored it at 2 5/8 and 5 1/4.

Just another close up.

Please join us at FCCB for this exciting challenge. The design team has some wonderful inspiration for you.

Thanks,
Tammy

13 comments:

  1. GREAT job with your card Tammy!all the details are BEAUTIFUL,I LOVE the pretty paper you used!Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card....awesome how it all came together! well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is a great St. Pat's Day card Tammy! Love that you made an easel card and the papers and images are perfect! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love the way you've done the mug of beer. It looks fantastic!
    Welcome to the FCCB team! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great St. Patricks Day card! I love this style card too-thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous easel card! I love what you did with the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great paper with your Imagine. I need that cart. Also love the little mug. Easel cards are so fun and yours is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that paper!! Gorgeous!! I love the texture on the card!! Really cool!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty!! I love your design and the flower soft looks so awesome!! What a great card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love the paper and that flower soft adds a great touch!

    Enjoy your day!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love easel cards. Yours is perfect for the occasion. I have left you a little surprise on my blog. Please check it out.
    Such a cute project. I have left you a little surprise on my blog. Please check it out. http://gratefulcreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/grateful.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great easel card! time for some green beer jk!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tammy! This is another darling creation! I love how you used flowersoft for the foam! Such a great idea! I am going to scraplift that one from you if you don't mind. It's just too good of an idea. ;) I just discovered that mug on my Smiley cartridge just a few days ago and I love it! So perfect for this holiday! So happy to have you on the team, Dear. I love your work! :0)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & former coordinator)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.