Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Throwback Thursday" Color Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Emma has another Throwback Thursday Challenge. Here are the full details and the prize you could win.

Challenge Details:
~ Use any OLDER CARTRIDGE of YOUR choice
~ This is a COLOR challenge using the colors below in the CUTE owl picture!
~ Make a card, layout or any 3-D project for this challenge
~ Deadline for this challenge is on Wed, June 20th
~ Link up your projects to Mr. Linky in this post & leave a comment
~ ONE LUCKY Winner will win my "June Stamp Release"! 
GOOD LUCK!
Blue, green, orange and brown

Here is my entry:


I used Life is a Beach and Fabulous Finds for this standard A2 card. I cut the chair at 2" and the drink at 1" from Life is a Beach and the label at 3/4" from Fabulous Finds. The doily is a Cheery Lynn Design - French Pastry. The greeting is from MCT Many Greetings (a go to stamp set for me with lots of nice sentiments). I finished it off with some seam binding, brads and copics on the drink. 

I am also entering the following challenge

Paper Playtime  #77 Anything goes plus a sentiment

Have a fabulous day,

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Tammy! Love the inked up doily and pop of bright orange ribbon...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a relaxing and sweet card you made! Love the beverage you added! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our anything goes challenge! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Makes me want to go on vacation!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT with the color challenge!Your card is BEAUTIFUL,Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.