Monday, November 19, 2012

MCT Designer's Challenge ~Miss Rosy

Hello Everyone,

For this challenge we were to incorporate Fabric and Stitches to our projects. We could make any type of project.  Meaning, card, layout, home decor, or 3-D project. As long as we use MY CREATIVE TIME PRODUCTS with it.  I knew exactly what I wanted to create when I saw Emma's card right here. (scroll down to the thanks cards)
Here is my entry: 

I started out with the DCWV paper I purchased last year, The Winter Magic Stack. I used MCT Ornament dies and Lower case dies. I used twine for my fabric and I stitched a zig zag and attached the silver paper to the card base paper. I popped up the ornaments.  I love the blue Christmas paper and when I send a thank you out around Christmas I like to make it Christmasy (not really a word). I also like to do this for the other holidays. I am giving this card to a friend at work who always does extra nice things.



1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love those ornaments!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.